Services related the library collection.
We are often asked to provide a "reading history" for library account holders. Unfortunately, your reading history is not available unless you turn the option ON within your library account. Disclaimer: The library takes seriously the privacy of your library records. Therefore, we do not keep track of what you borrow after you return it.
- Books, audiobooks, musical instruments, MP3 players and DVD players may be checked out for a period of 3 weeks.
- DVD's, VHS, magazines and music CD's may be checked out for a period of 7 days.
- Items may be renewed twice unless the item is NEW or on a waiting list.
- Electronic resources may vary in their due dates.
- We offer a free interlibrary loan service to our patrons. This service may be used for materials that are not owned by our library. Interlibrary loans may not be renewed.
As with any online account, it is recommended when you have finished requesting holds, renewing items or paying fees that you "log out" of your library account for privacy and security reasons. If you do not log out, other users may be able to view or change your information. For additional security, it is recommended that you also close your web browser.
Library fines may be paid at any Grand County Library District branch by cash, check or credit card. Fines may be paid by phone via credit card only. Please contact your local branch library for additional information.
Overdue fines are $.20 per day per item.
- Do a search, identify the title you want to request.
- To request it in the catalog you may either click on the word "Available" on the Results (hit list) page, or click on the Request tab on the Record (single-title display) page.