- Books & More
- Search Catalog
- NEW This Week
- Online Resources
- Reading Suggestions
- Interlibrary Loan Form
- Suggest a Title for the Library to Purchase
- Ebooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
Does the library have wireless Internet access?
All 5 library branches offer FREE wireless Internet access for you to use your own computer. We offer FREE wireless access (aka "hot spots" & "WiFi") for library account holders as well as guests to use with their own laptops and other mobile devices.
- This access point is unsecured and accessible during open hours. Your use of this service is also governed by GCLD's Internet Use Policy.
- All users are expected to use the library's wireless access in a legal and responsible manner, consistent with the educational and informational purposes for which it is provided.
- Use of GCLD's wireless network is entirely at the risk of the user. The library disclaims all liability for loss of confidential information or damages resulting from that loss.
- Donations are accepted and appreciated!