- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
How can I transfer a WMA eAudiobook to my iPad/iPod Touch?
Downloading WMA eAudiobooks to an iOS Device
What you need
- iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
- Computer with internet
- USB cable
- OverDrive Media Console on your computer
- iTunes on your computer
- Library card
How it works
- Connect your iOS device to your computer, select your device in the left navigation pane and place a checkmark next to the option "Manually manage music and..." found on the summary tab under Options, click Apply.
- Browse to the marmot.lib.overdrive.com website from your computer.
- Sign in to your account with your library card number (to see OverDrive Advantage titles).
- Find a WMA audiobook, Add to Book Bag, Proceed to Checkout, Confirm Checkout and click Download.
- Download your book to OverDrive Media Console on your computer.
- In OverDrive Media Console highlight the title you would like to transfer.
- Click the Transfer button. The Transfer Wizard is displayed.
- Verify that the correct title and player is displayed on the first screen of the Transfer Wizard and click Next.
- In the Parts dialog box, select the Part(s) you want to transfer by checking the box(es) next to the Part name(s).
- Click Next to begin transferring the file(s) to your device.
- When the transfer is complete, the Transfer Wizard displays a Success message.
- Click Finish to exit the Transfer Wizard.
- Disconnect the iOS device from your computer.
- You can play your eAudiobook on your iOS in the Music app under More > Audiobooks.