- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
How do I transfer EPUBs to supported eBook devices?
To transfer Adobe eBooks using Adobe Digital Editions…
- Open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Click on the Adobe eBook you want to transfer.
- Drag the Adobe eBook to the eBook device icon in the left pane of Adobe Digital Editions.
- The 'Copy Documents' dialog box is displayed and the title is transferred.
- When transfer is complete the 'Copy Documents' dialog box closes. You can now disconnect the eBook device and enjoy the eBook on-the-go.
Note that to transfer Adobe eBooks to a supported eBook device, Adobe Digital Editions and the eBook device must be activated using the same Adobe ID.