- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
I get a Norton Antivirus error when trying to print using wireless in the library.
Some laptop owners receive an error when trying to print over the wireless network. Norton Antivirus pops up and says that the PrintClient was determined to be a threat. The solution is to temporarily disable Norton Antivirus.
- Right-click the Norton Antivirus tray icon on the lower right by the clock (you may have to click the arrow to see more icons).
- Select "Disable Antivirus...."
- Choose a length of time (15 minutes, 1 hour, etc.)
- Proceed to download the print client
Watch a video on how to temporarily disable Norton AntiVirus.