- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
What business services do the libraries offer?
Each library is equipped with a fax machine, printer(s) computers for public use and FREE wireless internet.
- Black & white copies or prints : $.10 per side
- Color copies or prints: $1.00 per side
Deduct $.05 for bringing own paper.
- Send fax: Cover page free, $0.50 per page after cover
- Receive fax: $0.10 per page
We do not send faxes internationally.
- Scan: Free
Hot Sulphur Springs Library does not have scanning capability.