- Books & More
- Search Catalog
- NEW This Week
- Online Resources
- Reading Suggestions
- Interlibrary Loan Form
- Suggest a Title for the Library to Purchase
- Ebooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
What business services do the libraries offer?
Each library is equipped with a fax machine, printer(s), computers for public use, and FREE wireless internet.
- Black & white copies or prints : $.10 per side
- Color copies or prints: $1.00 per side
Deduct $.05 for bringing own paper.
- Send fax: Cover page free, $0.50 per page after cover
- Receive fax: $0.10 per page
We do not send faxes internationally.
- Scan: Free
Instructions for printing from your mobile device to the library printer (available only at the Juniper Library):
Using a browser:
1. Open this link in your browser.
2. Select the printer, enter your email address, and locate your file or url to print.
3. Release your print job from the library's Print Release station.
4. Pay for your printing at the circulation desk.
Using the PrinterOn app:
1. Download and install the PrinterOn app from your device's app store. (Only necessary the first time.)
2. Turn on Location Services for your device.
3. In PrinterOn, select a printer by searching for Grand Lake, CO for the location.
4. Tap the map pinpoint and save the printer.
5. Navigate to the document, photo, or url that you would like to print, and look for the printer icon.
6. Enter your email address.
7. Release your print job from the library's Print Release station.
8. Pay for your printing at the circulation desk.