- Books & More
- Ebooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
The Grand County Library Foundation, a 501(c)(3) entity, encourages, solicits, receives, holds and manages gifts, bequests, and reserves on behalf of the Grand County Library District (hereafter referred to as Library), so that these assets and their earnings may provide ongoing support for facilities, staff, programs and services to help in achieving the Library’s vision to be “The Peak of Excellence in Mountain Libraries, Spanning the Divide”.
The goal of the Foundation is to enhance, not replace, traditional tax-based support for the Library by:
- Building an endowment to ensure the viability and sustainability of the Library.
- Seeking additional funds to support enhanced Library operations.
- Managing Library investments for the present and future benefits of the Library
Visit our website: gclfoundation.org