- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
Frequently Asked Questions - Borrowing / My account
Services related the library collection.
My Reading History is a record of the titles you have checked out from the library. It is accessible online when you login to My Library Account. The Reading History records the title, author, and checkout date for all items you check out. This feature also allows you to limit a search to items that are not recorded in your Reading History. Titles are stored in "My Reading History" until the Library no longer owns a title or you choose to delete a title from your list.
You may turn your Reading History ON or OFF any time when you login to My Library Account. If you choose to activate your Reading History, and later turn it off, all stored records will be deleted from the system. Please be aware that if you elect to keep a Reading History, it may be subject to examination by law enforcement authorities without your permission.
- To turn on "My Reading History," choose "My Reading History" and then click on "Turn on My Reading History"
- To turn off "My Reading History," choose "My Reading History" and then click on "Turn off My Reading History." If you have any items in your Reading History, you need to delete those items first.
- To delete items, mark the box beside each item and then select "Delete marked titles." To delete all titles, select "Delete all titles."
Prospector is a unified catalog of academic, public and special libraries in Colorado and Wyoming. Through Prospector you have access to 30 million books, journals, DVDs, CDs, videos and other materials held in these libraries. With a single search you can identify and borrow materials from the collections and have them delivered to your local library. When you search in the GCLD search boxes, you can also search Prospector at the same time!
- When your material arrives at one of the library branches, you will be notified either by phone or by email.
- If you would like to receive notifications by email, just fill out this webform and submit.
Changes in Hours and Services
As a result of the failure to pass a mill levy increase in the November 2013 election, The Grand County Library District will be reducing its library hours and services.
All Grand County library branches will be closed Saturday, Jan. 4 and Sunday, Jan 5. On Monday, Jan. 6 the new operating hours for all branches will go into effect.
Mon, Dec 23 -- 10:00am
Mon, Dec 23 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Dec 24 (All day)
Wed, Dec 25 (All day)
Thu, Dec 26 -- 10:30am
Thu, Dec 26 -- 11:00am
Fri, Dec 27 -- 11:00am
Mon, Dec 30 -- 10:00am
- What is an Adobe EPUB book?
- Can I download one ebook to multiple devices (i.e. a computer, a Nook, an iPad, and iPhone)?
- How long can I keep the items I have checked out?
- ADE: How do I activate a supported eBook device using an Adobe ID?
- ADE: Should I activate Adobe Digital Editions anonymously or with an Adobe ID?