- Books & More
- Search Catalog
- NEW This Week
- Online Resources
- Reading Suggestions
- Interlibrary Loan Form
- Suggest a Title for the Library to Purchase
- Ebooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
Frequently Asked Questions - Office Services
Each library is equipped with a multi-function color device for copying, printing, scannig, and faxing.
- Black & white copies or prints : $.10 per side
- Color copies or prints: $1.00 per side
Deduct $.05 for bringing own paper.
- Send fax: Cover page free, $0.50 per page after cover
- Receive fax: $0.10 per page
We do not send faxes internationally.
- Scan: Free
Instructions for printing from your mobile device to the library printer (available only at the Juniper Library):
Using a browser:
1. Open this link in your browser.
2. Select the printer, enter your email address, and locate your file or url to print.
3. Release your print job from the library's Print Release station.
4. Pay for your printing at the circulation desk.
Using the PrinterOn app:
1. Download and install the PrinterOn app from your device's app store. (Only necessary the first time.)
2. Turn on Location Services for your device.
3. In PrinterOn, select a printer by searching for Grand Lake, CO for the location.
4. Tap the map pinpoint and save the printer.
5. Navigate to the document, photo, or url that you would like to print, and look for the printer icon.
6. Enter your email address.
7. Release your print job from the library's Print Release station.
8. Pay for your printing at the circulation desk.
Yes! Computers with high-speed Internet access are available to the public. Computer use is free and is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 20 minutes if other people are waiting. A low vision computer station is available in each library. Wireless Internet access is available at all of our libraries.
Computer Use Guidelines:
- Save all critical data to a portable disk or device.
- Library staff is available to help with on-site computer problems.
Internet Use Guidelines:
- All public access computers filter pornography websites.
- The Internet offers access to many valuable local, national and international sources of information.
- The Internet is a fluid environment with the content and format of information constantly changing.
- Information on the Internet may be inaccurate, incomplete, dated, or offensive to some individuals. Users must evaluate the validity and appropriateness of information found.
- Users should be aware that the Internet is not a secure medium and that third parties may be able to obtain information regarding users’ activities. However, the Library will not release information on the use of specific Internet resources by members of the public except as required by law or necessary for the proper operation of the Library. Guidelines for Families Parents or legal guardians must assume responsibility for deciding what library resources are appropriate for their own children. Some Internet information may be inappropriate for children. The Library encourages parents to spend time online with their children to discuss the wealth of information available and how it should be used. To assist parents, the Library has available online and printed materials about the Internet and its resources. Parents are encouraged to review this material with their children.
All 5 library branches offer FREE wireless Internet access for you to use your own computer. We offer FREE wireless access (aka "hot spots" & "WiFi") for library account holders as well as guests to use with their own laptops and other mobile devices.
- This access point is unsecured and accessible from 7am until 10pm. Your use of this service is also governed by GCLD's Internet Use Policy.
- All users are expected to use the library's wireless access in a legal and responsible manner, consistent with the educational and informational purposes for which it is provided.
- Use of GCLD's wireless network is entirely at the risk of the user. The library disclaims all liability for loss of confidential information or damages resulting from that loss.
- Donations are accepted and appreciated!