- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
Frequently Asked Questions - Office Services
Some laptop owners receive an error when trying to print over the wireless network. Norton Antivirus pops up and says that the PrintClient was determined to be a threat. The solution is to temporarily disable Norton Antivirus.
- Right-click the Norton Antivirus tray icon on the lower right by the clock (you may have to click the arrow to see more icons).
- Select "Disable Antivirus...."
- Choose a length of time (15 minutes, 1 hour, etc.)
- Proceed to download the print client
Watch a video on how to temporarily disable Norton AntiVirus.
You can only print from your laptop while in the Fraser Valley Library, Granby Library, or Juniper Library @ Grand Lake. Download the correct auto-installer for your location (see link below). After the auto-installer completes, a Print Client will open on your machine. When you are finished and press close or shutdown your computer, the application will disappear.
- For wireless printing at Fraser Valley Library, download the auto-installer.
- For wireless printing at Granby Library, download the auto-installer.
- For wireless printing at Juniper Library @ Grand Lake, download the auto-installer.
- For wireless printing at Kremmling Library, download the auto-installer.
Watch a video on how to install the Print Client onto your WIndows laptop.
Watch a video on how to install the Print Client onto your Mac laptop.
Each library is equipped with a fax machine, scanner, printer(s) and computers for public use.
- Black & white copies or prints : $.10 per side
- Color copies or prints: $1.00 per side
Deduct $.05 for bringing own paper.
- Send fax: Cover page free, $0.50 per page after cover
- Receive fax: $0.10 per page
We do not send faxes internationally.
- Scan: Free
All branches offer FREE wireless access. Donations are appreciated.
Mon, May 27 (All day)
Mon, May 27 -- 10:00am
Tue, May 28 -- 10:00am
Tue, May 28 -- 1:45pm
Tue, May 28 -- 3:30pm
Tue, May 28 -- 5:00pm
Wed, May 29 -- 10:30am
Wed, May 29 -- 11:00am