Travel using AtoZ Databases
AtoZ has six databases to help you explore foods, history, culture, maps, timelines, and travel.
- Food America is a movable feast in a digital cookbook.
- World Food is a great starting point to learn about traditional recipes, culture, and dining etiquette from around the world, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
- World Travel is an up-to-date comprehensive travel guide filled with practical information for experiencing the world and all its wonders. Perfect for students and travelers.
- The USA covers the diversity and history of our country, from sea to shining sea. This beautifully illustrated resource includes topics for each state such as:
- Animals & plants
- Geography & Geology
- Government & Politics
- For the USA: Country Profile, Culture & Society, Famous People, Historical Timelines, and National Symbols
- World Culture has information about 174 countries, including lesson plans for educators, world history, cultures, languages, foods, religions, and much more.
- Maps Online is the world's most comprehensive collection of royalty-free downloadable maps for schools, academic institutions, and public libraries.
Log into AtoZ Databases by World Trade Press here.